JUNK
By floyd93 on
2006 Suzuki Forenza 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
The rest of the reviews pretty much cover it, but so you don't think 'maybe there are just a few bad ones' let me add my 2 cents, 1 cent more than I would pay for another Suzuki! This thing will rip through brakes and tires faster than I thought possible. Had a transmission issue at less than 30,000 miles that some how was not covered under their great warranty. Don't even bother with their customer relations department, that is a joke in itself. Another Transmission problem at 70,000 miles, oh this was covered by the warranty but somehow the radiator needed to be replaced at the end of the service. Don't ask me???
Favorite Features
No favorite features, but I ran out of room in the first box. The service centers absolutely are the worst. I have never felt so degraded in my life. Expect to wait a lifetime to get any warranty/ recall work performed. I imagine it might have something to do with the 1,000's of other vehicles waiting in line.
Suggested Improvements
I would not recommend this car to anyone. Stay far away, there are way better vehicles for the price out there.
By shirley60
on 05/27/13 15:29 PM (PDT)

my 2006 forenza was the best car i ever had, never needed anything intill my teenage son got a hold of it,i also did not maintence it in all 7 yrs,other then changing the oil, my son just about killed my car,i finally had to redo thevalves ,did the transmission which the guy who did it ,left it worse then before so i will just get a transmission from the wreaking yard, but other then that 7 perfect yrs, would of been more if i would of maintence it and if my son wouldnt of touched it teenager s