2006 Suzuki Forenza Consumer Review: I like !!

2006 Suzuki Forenza - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I like !!
By roy71 on

2006 Suzuki Forenza 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Well, we got the Forenza 6 months ago with 29,000 miles. It now has 36,400 miles and only "problem" was one bent rim, which was no cost to us, the dealer even put a new tire on it for us =) I think its fun to drive, we have the 5speed manual. The design is really awesome, it beats the boring civic or corolla hands down. It has proven reliable so far. It seems like you get a really bad Forenza or a really good one. Ive read the reviews, after we bought it, if i would had read them before we bought it, honestly i probably would not have purchased it, but i dont regret purchasing it =)

Looks very stylish and stands out in the parking lot. The materials quality is great in the interior. My personal opinion is you get more than what you pay for!! the brakes are great (4 wheel disc). The acceleration is good for a car of this size(with the manual tranny) i like the speed sensitive power steering, it makes the steering kind of sporty if you ask me.

The paint on the plastic rim covers comes off in the car wash over time, but those can be replaced for a decent price. The paint on the door handles comes off easy. The suspension is a bit mushy and squeaks some, but i must say it does have a nice ride =) Overall i think you get more than what you pay for. But save yourself the headache and buy a Forenza with the manual transmission, the automatic is slow and breaks down alot (read the reviews) A lot of the reviews of this car really stink, but people do seem to dwell on the bad points and forget to write about all the good things. Hope this review helps =)