2006 Suzuki Forenza Consumer Review: I got duped!!

2006 Suzuki Forenza - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I got duped!!
By nafeeshap on

2006 Suzuki Forenza 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is the WORST car I have EVER owned. I drive a 2006 Suzuki Forenza. My car does NOT start like it is supposed to. I have spent so much money trying to determine what the problem is. I have to unplug the battery in order for the car to start when i'm ready to drive it & that does not always work. The car is in the shop right now. I took the car in Saturday 4/21/2012. I got a complete tune-up. I picked the car up Saturday 4/28/2012. I drove home. I parked the car. I went to move the car on Monday 4/30/2012. The car would not start. I took it back to the mechanic. I brought the car with 4 miles on it. It was brand new. I now have 21,000+ mi on it. It makes no sense. I HATE this car!

The car is good on gas but i'd rather pay more money for gas on a car that actually works!

Improve the paint! The electricity sucks! Lift the body of the car so big trucks can't sit on it! Make it less easy to dent!
By emmy1126
on 10/16/12 06:24 AM (PDT)

Oh my! The sad part about this car is everyone that I know or what is listed on the comments have stated the same issue with the car. I had the same repairs completed,and ran into someone who works at Auto Zone who owns the same car and had the same issues as well. Not to mention, they overcharged me 2500.00! When I tried to pursue legal action, they were going to settle...and went BANKRUPT! They need to give everyone their money back! Such a waste and headache!