trying to hard
By sparkey424 on
2005 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
although this is one of my favorite cars i have had, it has a lot of problems. it's estimated mpg is [non-permissible content removed]. i have never seen better than 25 mpg. it looks pretty ugly, paint is terrible and is chipping away. has no power what so ever. if i have my ac on and try to go i have to burn the clutch to hell. recently somebody tried to break into my car and messed the locking system up and the dealership wants to charge 1200 dollars for it. break light never goes off. dealer wants 2300 for that. and my airbag light is on, which again is 1200 dollars to fix. although i have no problems with the rims. take it off roading where i'm not supposed to be and can take the abuse.
Favorite Features
stick is nice. radio control. seats are pretty comfy. heater works like a beast. trunk is quite large for the size of the car.
Suggested Improvements
bigger engine. better suspension. needs a better horn. better sound system. better quality in the center counsel. auto door locks. needs a better look. more quality to it. try to make it more appealing. bring it back!