2005 Suzuki Forenza Consumer Review: I love my 2005 Suzuki Forenza

2005 Suzuki Forenza - Consumer Review

2005 Suzuki Forenza

EX Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

I love my 2005 Suzuki Forenza Wagon EX
By FGS on

2005 Suzuki Forenza EX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car for my daughter to drive to college in Tampa while living in Tampa. She put 150 miles of highway driving every day for four years. She graduated and gave it back to me after graduation with 102K miles. There were a couple of highway accidents, two recalls and all the required maintenance checks, but overall this car is outstanding for the price I paid. If it had Bluetooth technology, it would walk on water. I am convinced that this car could not do better for its price tag. Yes, there's that Air Bag light issue, but hey, nobody's perfect. I rate it five stars. Too bad they discontinued making it. It was a great little station wagon with all the comforts of a luxury sedan.

Small cost to run. Sturdy upholstery. Good visibility. Comfortable all around. Good leg room, head room, and hip room. Excellent cargo space.

Passenger seat should fold all the way down. Front head light lenses should be sturdier and not become so opaque with the heat. Brake light replacement should be easier for owner to do without taking vehicle to the dealer.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review