2005 Suzuki Forenza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forenza model:
2004 Suzuki Forenza
By Roberet F. Breton on 02/11/05 14:16 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I am very pleased with the overall performance and quality of the vehicle. I have owned or driven several Nissan Altimas and this car performs as well. A great car for the money. I would not hesitate to recommend this car to anyone.

Baby Bert
By Doug on 01/22/05 12:36 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Forenza LX 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Excellent little car to drive and fun too. I've only found one drawback to the car, when driving,if your passenger who is sitting in the front seat happens to raise up off the seat for a few seconds, the air bag will turn off. This little design flaw could be fatal if the air bag sensor does not reset itself properly. My Forenza only resets when the car is turned off and then restarted.

slow at start; good final speed
By rml on 01/22/05 06:45 AM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Forenza EX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Well put together. Slow pick-up; 110 +- mph top speed. Automatic Transmission not that hot. Comfort not that good. Lots of pockets for storage. Ergonometrics excellent. Excellent turning radius. Gallons per miles poor. Beautiful design in and out. Good value. Lots of extras for the $. Good sound equipment. Good stability for a wagon.

Forenza "S"
By Barry on 01/20/05 20:45 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The car isn't too fast on accelration, it crusises well at 70-80 mph. I' mdisappointed the "S" model I bought didn't come with cruise. The next model up is well worth the money, I also felt I got a great deal on the car. $12,000 for the 05 model and the selling dealer told me he still made $2000. on the sale.

2004 Suzuki Forenza
By Rick2004 on 01/12/05 09:42 AM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My 2004 Suzuki Forenza is a great car. Make sure you buy it from a repudable Suzuki dealer though because the dealer I purchased my Suzuki at later decided to stop selling them and now I have to drive half an hour away to the next closest Suzuki dealer for maintence. So far after 6 months and nearly 8,000 miles this car is running great. I have had a few problems, but overall the car handles great and is fun to drive. The car guzzles gas, but thats because I drive it almost a hundred miles a day. I highly recomend this car. It can be a little noisy but overall it is a great machine.

My bad experience with Suzuki cars
By Tina Hull on 12/28/04 22:31 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a Suzuki Forenza new and have had nothing but problems, brake lights staying on, windshield pops and cracks, seats upholster coming undone especially front seats (been fixed twice), a problem with the power windows, hard to start on cold days, does not get mileage it should, boggs down, engine idles too fast, hard to get in reverse. The dealership tears it up more each time it is serviced. By the way, the joke at the 4 wheeler suzuki dealer is that you should buy the 4 wheeler because it will get you where you're going, even if Suzuki's cars are "falling apart."

Good bang for the buck!
By Ken on 12/20/04 21:21 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

It has the style and standard features of cars costing 3 or 4 thousand dollars more. Very comfortable ride for this size of car. This is my first foreign built car and am well pleased.

Great Car for the Price
By Louie on 12/13/04 21:37 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The 2005 Suzuki Forenza is well made and fun to drive. It is a surprisingly nice vehicle for the price. It comes standard with many options that are cost extra on many other cars, cush as power windows and door locks. I have owned a number of Hondas and this car is right up there with the Civic.

34,183 of 34,184 people found this review helpful
Fun to Drive/ Huge leg room
By Deion on 11/09/04 02:01 AM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Forenza EX 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

It has huge leg rooms in both front and rear seats. It is very comfortable to drive with less noise. It's been a real great car for its price. The problem is this one's strengths are not well publicized in the market yet...