Used 2005 Suzuki Forenza Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Suzuki Forenza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forenza model:

Suzuki...if only!
By kungfuking

2005 Suzuki Forenza Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is made by 3 (that's right 3) different motor companies. This vehicle is part Suzuki, part Daewoo and part Cheverolet....all LEMON. Don't believe me look under the hood you will see American and Asian parts put together attempting to work in harmony with each other. If you need a cheap car don't look here the maintenance is just too much.

Good commuter for young drivers.
By alessing

2005 Suzuki Forenza Sedan LX 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I had this car for a few years and never really had problems with it. Like others the airbag light came on but that was its ONLY problem. I wont complain about power because if I wanted power I could've bought something else. It was perfect for what I needed, something inexpensive, mildly efficient, reliable, and simple. This was perfect.

Standard power features not found in other cars, decent stereo, comfortable seats and ride.

Automatic Transmission is sloppy and sometimes unresponsive to a lead foot, and braking can require both feet at times.

It's a decent car, but....
By bigjazzfan

2005 Suzuki Forenza Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a 2005 Suzuki Forenza with 116,000 miles. For what I need (a commuter car) it ran great. I realized it leaked quite a bit of oil, and the antifreeze was disappearing, and the airbag light was on of course. When speaking to a dealer he said he'd never seen a 2005 Forenza NOT leak a considerable amount of oil. I had it for a few months, as long as I kept my eyes on the fluid levels, it was ok. I eventually traded for a different car. If you're looking for a car to rack up miles on, this is it. If you're looking for comfort or long-term reliability, look elsewhere.

Though odd, I liked the "hold" button for going up hills, so i didn't rev up the engine more than I wanted. I also liked how fast it got up to speed for a 4 cylinder

I would just suggest a sturdier car and a better electric setup so dash lights aren't going off like a christmas tree all the time.

Dependable
By spainishkat

2005 Suzuki Forenza Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We purchased this car for our son who was going to college in 2008. We have never had any problems. It is not a sports car or a chick magnet. If you want a dependable gas saving car this is it.

treat it right
By campercasado

2005 Suzuki Forenza Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

if you treat it right it will treat you right. that means regular maintenance. i have had it for awhile and it works great. big enough for my family.

stereo is great. comfortable

better gas mileage ( i got above average but still)

• SUV