2004 Suzuki Forenza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forenza model:
awsome car
By Adam06 on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

this car if fun to drive loaded with up to date equipment and ghreat on fuel and has a very smooth ride the only thing wrong is that its not as fast with a 2.0L but its good enough.

The Forenza is an EXCELLENT choice
By LuvMySuzi on 08/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Forenza LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

After seeing the commercials, and advestisements in magazines I decided that the Forenza was at least worth a look. At first glance the Forenza looks a lot like most of the cars in its class. The exterior styling is fresh and new. The interior is very well equiped, especially in the LX modle I purchased. The most impressive thing about this car to me is the durability, and quality in the materials used to make it. After having an '03 Maxima, and comparing its materials and quality to the Suzuki Forenza I found myself amazed. There really isn't any comparison; the Forenza just feels all around like a much better built automobile.

lemon
By Rick HENDERSON on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We bought a new Foreza in Dec. of 03 it was taken back for minor issues at 1000 miles. So we thought. It was taken back at 1500, 2800, 3000, 3450 and finally 3500 miles. All for excessive smoke out of the tailpipe. The car has been in the shop since June 1st of 04 with the engine taken apart. We where told there was a problem with the cylinders or pistons. They where not sure and Suzuki inc. didn't know what to do about it. Well over 2 months later it is still in the shop with the engine torn apart. I have filled on the lemon law. I could not get suzuki to call me or give me an answer on when it may be fixed. It seems that it should not take 2 months to repl

Very Very Nice Car
By Colin Mack on 07/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Forenza EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car, never really knew that Suzuki built these kinds of cars, but I am glad they do. Very happy with my purchase. Car runs great, excellent price for everything you get.

Perfect car for first time buyers...
By wilvalentin on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Forenza LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is my third Suzuki. I am enjoying this car so far. things that I like the most are color(blue), style, comfot and reliability. But I am a sthrong beleiver that this car would be better with a bigger engine. That is my only complaint, it should be more powerful. After that I like my car alot.

Steve's Review Forenza LX
By stepheninaz on 07/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Forenza LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Features abound on this car. Power everything, consoles, lights, features you didn't know you were getting. Very nice car with an unbelievable price. Engine is silky smooth and extremely quiet at idle. Air conditioning doesn't "bog" the car down like other 4- bangers I've owned. Very good brakes and excellent hydraulic clutch.

One of the best small car
By Edi on 07/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car as a commuter car and very happy with it. I compared this car with Hyundai Elantra, Kia Spectra, Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic and for a couple thousand dollars less I got a car that come with standard accessories (i.e. pwr lock, eight speakers, etc.) but not standard on others.

EXCELLENT VALUE
By ANDEC on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Forenza LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car after I looked at civics, elantras and sentras and believe me for the money, the warranty and the features you just can not beat my forenza, I Love It....

The Best car for your money
By Matt Holbrook on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have had the car less then a week so far but love driving it the engine is so quiet and at a stop just purrs I love the car and will recommend to anyone

How good it is
By Ekollerc on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have lots of fun with my forenza S. I already put 16" chrome wheels on it and added a 12" subwoofer.