Used 2004 Suzuki Forenza Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Suzuki Forenza - Consumer Reviews

2004 Suzuki Forenza

View reviews for a specific Forenza model:

Great car!
By kinkyllama

2004 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my Forenza for over 40,000 miles and I've taken it to about 20 hours of open track events plus autocrosses and she just keeps holding up! Have only had one problem which the dealer fixed. I have no complaints, I love this car!

Suggested Improvements

The shifter could be improved for Forenzas equipped with manual transmissions. If it was less wabbly and a little shorter the whole car would have an overall sportier feel to it.

Forenza rocks
By jolly8286

2004 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I think that this is an excellent car. It has the feel of a sports car. It may not go as fast as most, but it can hang with some of the most sought after vehicles. All in all a very nice ride.

Favorite Features

I love the radio control unit on the steering wheel.

Suggested Improvements

It would be nice if they offered a body kit for these cars. Or maybe a performance upgrade from the factory.

A Lot Of Car For The Money
By regulatorone

2004 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My fiance and I were in the market for a new car when we stumbled across the Forenza. We began to research it and others in its class. We were amazed at how many standard features came with the S! No matter which car was compared (again, in its class) with the Forenza, time and again the Suzuki won hands down. It's a sprightly little car that's fun to drive. Really. Even with the auto. This will be our first car together and our first Suzuki. Needless to say, we bought the S and can't believe how much we saved over the competitors!

Favorite Features

DRLs, 4 wheel-disc brakes, steering wheel audio controls, 8 speaker stereo.

Suggested Improvements

add a power door lock button on the passenger door side (S model). add more airbags for a total of 8 (two front, four side, two rear). improve rear end collision ratings.

Suzuki, for the price - good car
By EJLowerre

2004 Suzuki Forenza LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the car for price/gas mileage. For 12K (tax,title,interest on loan included!) great value for the $$ Only one problem with the gas pedal being a little sticky otherwise not too bad. did get hit by someone going about 10 mph and it ripped the bumper off but still I'm happy overall. Gas mileage could be better with the rubber band they put in for an engine though, I get 25 around town and 30.5 on the open road which to me is not good enough.

Favorite Features

Sound system is nice, controls on steering wheel is great

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage, floor mat clip comes out easily

i like it.
By rachel

2004 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

before purchasing my suzuki forenza s, i drove a 1993 ford probe. so getting the suzuki was a step up. my 50+ conservative, typical know it all, car loving dad loves my suzuki. its a wonderful car. i commute back and forth to school 30 miles each way and it makes the trip much more enjoyable and bearable. i can drive in the rain with ease because of some special feature on the car. i haven't tested in the snow yet, but i'm sure i'll do fine.

Favorite Features

the stereo. it. has. a. cd. player.

Suggested Improvements

i wish my car didn't have those cheap looking hubcaps that come standard on the "s" series.