Used 2004 Suzuki Forenza Consumer Reviews - 103 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Suzuki Forenza - Consumer Reviews

2004 Suzuki Forenza

View reviews for a specific Forenza model:

Always in the shop!
By EJLowerre

2004 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this car to have a new reliable way to get to work (100miles/day). Within the first 5,000 miles we got a rattle in the dash, now at 30,500 it still is not fixed after 5 trips to the shop!, We also have had 5 check engine light experinces, replaced throttle body and control arm bushings. The car is at the dealers more than my driveway. I got a lemon off the lot! Will never buy another Forenza. even the floor mats wore out in less than 20,000 miles

The radio controls on steering wheel.

Make a more durable vehicle.

Great car!
By kinkyllama

2004 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my Forenza for over 40,000 miles and I've taken it to about 20 hours of open track events plus autocrosses and she just keeps holding up! Have only had one problem which the dealer fixed. I have no complaints, I love this car!

The shifter could be improved for Forenzas equipped with manual transmissions. If it was less wabbly and a little shorter the whole car would have an overall sportier feel to it.

Forenza rocks
By jolly8286

2004 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I think that this is an excellent car. It has the feel of a sports car. It may not go as fast as most, but it can hang with some of the most sought after vehicles. All in all a very nice ride.

I love the radio control unit on the steering wheel.

It would be nice if they offered a body kit for these cars. Or maybe a performance upgrade from the factory.

A Lot Of Car For The Money
By regulatorone

2004 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My fiance and I were in the market for a new car when we stumbled across the Forenza. We began to research it and others in its class. We were amazed at how many standard features came with the S! No matter which car was compared (again, in its class) with the Forenza, time and again the Suzuki won hands down. It's a sprightly little car that's fun to drive. Really. Even with the auto. This will be our first car together and our first Suzuki. Needless to say, we bought the S and can't believe how much we saved over the competitors!

DRLs, 4 wheel-disc brakes, steering wheel audio controls, 8 speaker stereo.

add a power door lock button on the passenger door side (S model). add more airbags for a total of 8 (two front, four side, two rear). improve rear end collision ratings.

Suzuki, for the price - good car
By EJLowerre

2004 Suzuki Forenza LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the car for price/gas mileage. For 12K (tax,title,interest on loan included!) great value for the $$ Only one problem with the gas pedal being a little sticky otherwise not too bad. did get hit by someone going about 10 mph and it ripped the bumper off but still I'm happy overall. Gas mileage could be better with the rubber band they put in for an engine though, I get 25 around town and 30.5 on the open road which to me is not good enough.

Sound system is nice, controls on steering wheel is great

Better gas mileage, floor mat clip comes out easily