2006 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Review: Amazing Vehicle!

2006 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Review

2006 Suzuki Aerio

SX Premium Wagon (2.3L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Amazing Vehicle!
By jason132 on

2006 Suzuki Aerio SX Premium 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car new and now have over 290,000 KMs (180,000 miles) today. You did not read that wrong! I have never had a problem with the engine or transmission.

To put this in further perspective, I live in the coldest city in the world, Winnipeg MB.

This car has been an absolute blast to drive!
It still handles beautifully and still has as much power today as the day I drove it off the lot. With routine maintenance I don't think this car will ever die.

I would recommend this car to everyone!

What's not to love, but here's a list of my favorite features - Sound system with 6 CD changer and MP3 playback. The powered sub under the drivers seat is a nice touch. - 155 HP 2.3L engine is very powerful. I've got up to 213 KMh (133 MPh) on the highway - The seat hugs you nicely even when taking sharp turns at dangerously high speeds - I'm 5'11" and I still have about 6" or 7" head room. - With the folding rear seats, the storage capacity is unbelievable. I've easily transported 4'x8' sheets of drywall.

- Spend a little extra and get the premium aftermarket brake rotors and pads. The ones from the factory don't last much beyond 20,000 miles. - Wind noise is a little excessive at highway speeds but opening up all door panels and adding insulation foam fixes this. As an added bonus, the stereo sounds way better too. - Better marketing of this car and Suzuki would have sold so many more. I'm disappointed they discontinued the wagon model and replaced it with the SX4. I've taken the SX4 out for a test drive and it doesn't even compare to the Aerio SX

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review