2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aerio model:
Good car till you need a repair!!!!!
By shankus74 on 11/16/13 11:35 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Beside changing tires and brakes the other repairs are laborious!!! Try to replace a ball joint, all the bolts are rusted and you need to replace them all!a job of 30 min takes 4 hours in labor. wait and youll see those major flaws!!

Tough car
By Frank on 12/03/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I liked the room and AWD. Car does great in all conditions. Milage OK avg. 27plus MPG commute. When there is no traffic 30 MPG at 65 to 70 MPH. Stero system terrible in the PA mountains. Only complaint is that it goes through factory front pads every 12k. Goes 30k with after market pads. I have over 175000 miles on the car and it shows no signs of giving up.

Well Satisfied
By David on 01/20/10 22:34 PM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased used 06 in Jan 2010 with 48,000 miles. Very pleased with 31 MPG. Seats are comfortable and supportive which I believe the tall cabin and upright seating contribute too. Mine is the basic model so no cruise. Wish Suzuki had cut cost on the “Auto” climate control system and made cruise standard. Also wish the intermittent wpers had more variation. One speed intermittent wipers just doesn’t cut it in the Northwest. Clutch is smooth and positive. Impressed with fit and finished of interior except for the carpet which is a bit thin. Large trunk area is nice and fold down seat add to the space but body structure intrudes making the opening behind the seat somewhat constricted.

A VIC to an AERIO
By Motorhead73 on 04/26/09 14:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I LOVE the AERIO. The couch in a boat(crown Vic) was scary driving on wet roads and the weight was great for coasting. The security the Aerio has provided is the biggest seller for me. It hugs the road and grabs the corners without any sway. The control of the front end with the Aerio sets the ice fear to the back burner. The power on the 2 uphill climbs over looking a steep cliff makes me feel !!!! The seat wraps around you like a race car seat for secure fit in a drive of great head and arm room with two people in the front, I the larger lovebug and I do NOT feel crunched in any way. Like sitting in a chair, sliding across the seat for entry (not a drop to the floor)

I Love My Aerio!
By zeabry on 08/17/08 11:31 AM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Aerio. It is first car I have owned and I would not trade it for the world. We love Suzuki's and have the Aerio and XL-7. I would recommend this car to anyone. I has great power, great amount of head and leg room, and is just an all around great car. t is a joy to drive.

Very Satisfied
By m1wick on 11/30/07 15:02 PM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I loved owning the '05 vehicle so much that I purchased an '06. I would definitely recommend this car to someone looking for a compact.

Great Car
By Gary on 06/05/07 06:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

We are now on our 4th Suzuki. We love them, they are fun to drive and very reliable. 29 miles to the gallon isn't too shabby either. You get your moneys worth and more. I wish they would come out with a truck.

Value with Extras and Power
By FJG on 03/07/07 09:09 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This was my first Suzuki purchase and it was a good choice. The car has ample room, comfort and offers good performance. Its 155 horsepower delivers over 30 mpg in combined city/hwy driving. I have owned it for six months and had zero issues.

Enjoying the Suzuki Aerio Premium AWD
By Hazel on 01/29/07 15:45 PM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

The Suzuki Aerio Premium AWD is a winner. It has been navigating icy roads and hills with ease. It has good acceleration and stopping power which I consider important for safety. All of my family members love it. The trunk has a wide opening and plenty of room for an oversize stroller and lots of other items. It is getting good gas mileage, too.

Suzuki Aerio for Fun and Economy
By Larry on 11/12/06 10:09 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE my Aerio. I bought it to combat $3.00/gallon gas but have discovered a new fun and exciting driving experience. It's quicker and less expensive than the competition with more amenities.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.