2004 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Review: Too Much Fun

2004 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Review

SX Wagon (2.3L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic w/ABS)

Too Much Fun
By 01Bigdog on

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD 4dr Wagon w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

What a great little car, I read a great many reviews before I bought this vehicle, my suggestion to anyone thinking of buying one. GO TEST DRIVE ONE. Most consumer mags are not in my opinion very complimentary towards this vehicle, they tend to lump it with other vehicles that look like it, they nock the styling, handling, and some how conclude that the interior material is cheap or low quality material. I couldn't disagree more on all counts. I have over 6,000 fun filled miles in this little jewel. I am 6 feet tall about 230lbs & over the age of 50 and this car is just "Too much Fun", gas has avg 27mpg + daily commute 50mi round trip in Western PA.

Handling, comfort, roomy, stereo (both sound & function) ease of operation, surprised at how much I like the older style digital guage layout and operation. Great headlights & high beam. Love the peppy acceleration with the auto/tranns, the O/D button is sweet.

Nothing major, the only issue I have is the low front end, otherwise Suzuki did their homework, this is not another trend car, it is well designed, w/thoughtout functionalism. I would like Suziki to offer performance parts.