SUZUKI AERIO SX FUN
By bevierose on
2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)
The Suzuki Aerio SX is more fun with comfort. I wanted a car where the seats went down in the back so that I could have room for plants, dog & more. It is roomy, great looking, very comfortable for my bad back & isn't too high like an SUV or a gas guzzler either! MPG is great; it looks hi-tech; it has everything inside you need; a great CD/radio sound quality. I owned luxury cars, but do not drive long distances anymore & wanted a car that is smooth driving, easy to handle and fun to drive. If you're looking for a good deal, happy motoring days ahead & savings, go for this baby! Many other cars like this are overpriced too.
Favorite Features
The inside roominess and comfort, amazing! Smooth sailing on the road. Good mpg. I can fit all my garden purchases in & my dog's carrier, no problem now. Easy to park in those nasty spots. Great radio and CD player sound!
Suggested Improvements
A bit too low to the ground, so if you go over something, you might hit the under part. No lights on the visor mirrors. Light on the road in a bad wind storm. You feel the wind pushing your car some. A popup gas tank door opener inside would be nice too.