Still feels like new
By misskellu on
2004 Suzuki Aerio S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my Aerio S new in Dec 2003 and still enjoy driving it as much as I did the first week. It's small and easy to park but feels roomy inside. Its high profile makes it comfortable to get in and out and also provides good visibility. I'm tall and it's the first compact that I've had where I didn't feel like my backside is dragging on the ground while I'm driving or that I have to fall into the seat and haul myself out. I can pretty much just step in & out. The handling is decent on the freeway I have no problem accellerating to pass. The engine is very quiet while idling and has a nice lil growl when you punch it. I live in a hilly city and the automatic scales them with ease.
Favorite Features
Distinctive triangular exterior design, extra wide seats, large doors, huge trunk, unique digital instrument panel, lots of head room. Comfortable ride, decent power
Suggested Improvements
Front seats don't adjust back far enough to accomodate long legs, cup holders are hard to reach, door pockets are awkward. Hesitates briefly when accellerating from a standstill such as stop lights (was told this is an emission control feature ??)