Rise of the Tall Cars
By Michael Rahl on
2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)
I purchased the Aerio because it was the least expensive AWD vehicle I could find. The new style of building the car up rather than out is what sets this vehicle apart. I shopped the competition but their interiors felt cramped in comparison. Why do automakers have you sit on the floor with your legs out in front of you? This is a style of automaking that should go the way of the dinosaur. The exterior styling has grown on me, and I enjoy being one of the few in my area that has this car. I get many favorable comments on it from other motorists. I can't believe that a car in this price range has so many standard features.
Favorite Features
Interior room has got to be the best feature. You sit up, chair like, as in an SUV. My folks are older and they appreciate the ease of entry/exit this allows. The seats are also very comfortable. Back seat legroom is impressive.
Suggested Improvements
The one gripe I have is the wheel/tire combo. The tires are specific to this car and are expensive. They needed replacing at 16,000 miles. Otherwise this car has been a pleasure to own and I still get compliments on it.