Reliable car with great features
By scott morgan on
2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD 4dr Wagon w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)
I bought my awd aerio brand new with 49 miles. It was loaded with climate control and ABS, I paid $15,000 for it. At first I had a minor hiccup with balding tires (tires went bald after 14,000 miles! dealer fixed it with alignment or something and its been golden since). This was my first new car and I am so glad I bought it. I have treated it well and changed the oil every 3,000 and got a tune up(spark plugs and stuff) at 100,000. I have went through some brakes and a few tire changes. The car has 140,000 miles on it and will be 6 years old next month. The car is great in the winter and I hope to get another 3-5 years out of the car.
Favorite Features
AWD and Climate control is great. Sound system is good, I especially like the synthesized radio tuner and sub. The car is a good balance between power and gas mileage at 155 hp. I like that it comes standard with lots of features
Suggested Improvements
Interior parts are little cheap(broken plastic covers in truck area all broke) The trunk hatch sticks constantly and need to be wedged out. The cd player also does not play when it is cold) MP3 aux connection would have been nice. These are minor issues though.