2004 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Review: Not Perfect But I Love It!

2004 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Review

Not Perfect But I Love It!
By indiecds on

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD 4dr Wagon w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Bought w/10,000 miles on it and have driven it 5,000. The car handles fine for me. Each driver needs to decide their own priorities. Two of the Yokohama 195/55R15s wore out in 15,000 miles. This size tire cost $100 at most locations so I changed to 14 inch size designated for the base S model with 185/65R14 tires that are 1/3 the cost and warranteed for more miles. While this does reduce handling it improves the ride & seems more practical if you view this car as an economy AWD vehicle. Viewing it as a sporty AWD vehicle requires sticking with the 15 in wheels & tires. Running lights are too easy to mistake for headlights on. Should be an audible warning when low fuel light comes on.

Important features I like: AWD, ABS, Climate Control Not so important features I like: Digital Dash (I didn't think I'd like this but it's nice to be able to read the speedometer without putting on your glasses)etc Inspite of all I said this vehicle needs I still think this car is a best buy!

Move fog light & heated mirror switches to dummy positions. Add driving lights/delete fog lights. Xtra tray for change & storage in center consol. More affordable replacement tires. More MPG. Improve ground clearance. Quieter exhaust. MP3 compatible CD player & satelite radio. Full-size spare w/AWD