2004 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Review: Never Again

2004 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Never Again
By Mindy on

2004 Suzuki Aerio S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2004 Suzuki Aerio S in 6/04. From week one I have had nothing but problems with the suspension. My car creaks and clunks in the front and rear. I took it back to the dealer several times for service and was always told the carriage bolts were loose and were tightened. This went on about every three months. Next was the noise from the brakes, then the radio went out and was replaced, gas peddle stuck and throttle was replaced. My car's suspension is still making all these noises and dealer states again all Aerio's do this. For some reason, the radio does not work when rear defroster is on. Now the car's front wheel bearings had to be replaced. The suspension still makes all kinds of noises. I have a lawyer handling my car as a lemon.

Only things that are nice about this car are the good gas millage, getting in and out, and the comfortable seats.

Give it a better suspension and a quieter engine. The rear defroster and radio should work at the same time. The windshield wipers need to be improved so you do not have to get out and remove snow from them. They are too weak.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review