My Second Aerio, better than the first..
By Gkxp on
2004 Suzuki Aerio S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)
I have had most cars in this class including a Civic, Insight, Corolla, Cavalier, Elantra, Sephia, Escort and Swift. Having a previous good experience with my Suzuki Swift, I bought a 2002 Suzuki Aerio with the 2.0L 4 Cylinder. I loved it so much, I went back to Suzuki and bought another! The power improvement for '04 is VERY noticeable without a penalty in MPG. Suzuki also addressed the lack of a driver armrest and my 2004 seems much quieter on the inside (engine is very quiet on both). I would suggest to would-be compact class buyers to test drive an Aerio after driving an Echo, Corolla, Civic or Scion XA or XB & I'm sure you'll be impressed!
Favorite Features
Fantastic 2.3L Engine that is very QUICK and gets GREAT MPG!, BLACK Interior, Good Stereo, Digital Dash, timing chain (no costly belt replacements like most other compacts have!), SUPER Price/Warranty! MADE IN JAPAN Quality! (not 3rd world country, like much of the competition)
Suggested Improvements
For the S Model, maybe Suzuki could put 15" or 16" steel wheels with covers to improve handling only if it would not affect the smooth ride that the Aerio currently has. I think Suzuki has a winning product in the Aerio & should advertise more, what an UNDER-RATED Car and Car Company!