My newest purchase
By Ashley on
2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
My husband and I purchased a 2004 Aerio SX Wagon Standard on May 1, 2006 to replace my Ford Ranger XLT, which I was putting 45 dollars in gas a week into. I haven't measured the gas mileage, all I know is now I'm only paying 25 dollars a week in gas, as opposed to the 45, which is great. I do a lot of interstate driving to and from work, and this car has so much more oomph than my Ranger did. It's very roomy for being a smaller car, and the storage is great. I love the storage in the trunk.
Favorite Features
I love the mirror defroster, I think that has to be my favorite feature in the car, in Florida where mornings can be very humid it really helps visually to have that. I also love how the seats fold completely down in the back..this made going from a truck to a car much easier.
Suggested Improvements
Improve the paint. We have only had the car for a little over a month, after getting it detailed we noticed dripping marks down the paint. We took it into the dealerships body shop, the paint was oxidizing. After arguing the dealer agreed to paint it, it's under warranty, I don't get why I had to fight for it.