2004 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Review: Love that Suzuki!

2004 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Review

Love that Suzuki!
By moondoggy on

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2004 Aerio SX new in June of 2004 and I love the car. I drove it from Columbus, OH to Cincinnati, Dayton, Mansfield, and Indianapolis, IN as part of my job as a manufacturer's rep until early 2009 and usually got 28 to 30 mpg on the highway. I have over 156,000 miles on the car and have had minimal problems (in fact the only one was the replacement of a catalytic converter), but I change the oil every 3K to 5K miles, and have had two or three brake jobs and one engine tune-up with new platinum plugs plus about three tire (all 4) changes. Even with all the miles it has had very reasonable maintainence costs. Too bad Suzuki dropped this model for a smaller version of it.

The performance of my Aerio SX is great. It is not that fast, but the handling is a dream. I can usually take curves at 15 to 20 mph faster than the posted speed. The standard options of rear window defroster and wiper, heated side mirrors, fog lamps, and vert. adj. driver seat are nice to have.

My only gripe is that the two cupholders are located in front of the shift lever near the dash so it is sometimes hard to get a tall drink cup in the holder.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review