Used 2004 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aerio model:

LOSE 1/3 of price driving off lot!!
By SCHWAB

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is fun to drive if you change the cb's and a couple of things off the front suspension.If you don't It pulls dramatically whenever you accelerate or when you go over any type of dips. I would even consider it dangerous if it was being driven by a teenager as a tuner car,because of the handling before aftermarket adjustments to the front end.Problem#2 If you are looking for a car to change the body kit and all the fun stuff forgetit NO AFTERMARKET BODY KITS AT ALL ! AT least the last time I called 500 parts suppliers ) Problem #3- I had the car 2 months and was going to trade it in for an STI to go with my EvoVIII and with only 1800 miles$16

drives like a toy. You can make it do any tricks up your sleeve after adjusting front end.Can have cheap fun.

FRont end, Cv,suspension & RESALE VALUE ACTUALLY HAVE RESALE VALUE I MEAN GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!:( :( RESALEVALUE :( :( :( :(

Great Car
By Brunson

2004 Suzuki Aerio LX Fwd 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my car about 2 years ago, and I have not had a speck of trouble with it. Only service that I had done to my car is getting regular oil changes; whoops! A tank of gas cost me less then $20.00, and it last me about three weeks around about town; it last me about a week in a have going from Harford Co. to Balto.City to work 5 days a week. It's a Great CAR!!!!!

gas mileage

none

SO FAR SO GOOD
By BIG LIMO DADDY

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS WAGON THE FIRST DAY I SAW IT @ THE AUTO SHOW.LOTS OF LEG&HEAD ROOM.I DRIVE 190 HARD MILES PER DAY AND I LOVE IT,THE ENGINE SCREAMS FOR MORE.I ADDED A COLD AIR FILTER AND A HIGH FLOW EXHAUST GAINED 7 MPG.CANT SAY MUCH MORE THAN I LOVE IT. CANT WAIT TO DRIVE IT TO WORK EVERYDAY.

6 DISC CHANGER A/C P/W P/L COOL STYLE

ADD SUN ROOF,MORE OF A SPORT SUSPENTION.MORE POWER OUTLETS,REAR DISC BRAKES

Not impressed
By lugster

2004 Suzuki Aerio S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This was my first new car purchase.6 months later,started having problems w/ transmission.1st-Replaced parts,2nd- entire trans.assembly,& on way the way home from service dept.had problems w/ 5th gear(all under warranty).Don't know if problems are Suzuki related or service dept. related,b/c service dept.is not reliable and provides the worst customer service I have ever experienced--have not contacted us in 3 months with issues we have brought 2 their attention(the service manager drove the car w/5th gear prob.!)Think the interior plastic is very poor quality & scratches easily.Feel like if keep the car long-term, it will fall apart very early.

The looks of the car are great. It does have a lot of interior room space.

A lot! Make interior door panels & dash better quality. Fix power train problems. Make sure Port City Nissan (the appointed service dept. for Port City Suzuki buyers) does a better job taking care of your consumers.

I love my yellow duck
By rkymtwoman

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD 4dr Wagon w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I was planning to buy a Ford Focus but stopped by the Suzuki dealership on a whim. I was blown away by the extras that came with the Suzuki Aerio SX and I loved driving it. When I took it out on the interstate I was sold...lots of power to accelerate. The price was right and I love the bright yellow color of my car.

CD player, I've never had one before

get rid of the hard cover in the back hatch. It hides things but sometimes it's not tall enough for things like suitcases and larger purchases.

• SUV