2004 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aerio model:
Great Car
By Brunson on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio LX Fwd 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my car about 2 years ago, and I have not had a speck of trouble with it. Only service that I had done to my car is getting regular oil changes; whoops! A tank of gas cost me less then $20.00, and it last me about three weeks around about town; it last me about a week in a have going from Harford Co. to Balto.City to work 5 days a week. It's a Great CAR!!!!!

SO FAR SO GOOD
By BIG LIMO DADDY on 06/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS WAGON THE FIRST DAY I SAW IT @ THE AUTO SHOW.LOTS OF LEG&HEAD ROOM.I DRIVE 190 HARD MILES PER DAY AND I LOVE IT,THE ENGINE SCREAMS FOR MORE.I ADDED A COLD AIR FILTER AND A HIGH FLOW EXHAUST GAINED 7 MPG.CANT SAY MUCH MORE THAN I LOVE IT. CANT WAIT TO DRIVE IT TO WORK EVERYDAY.

Not impressed
By lugster on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This was my first new car purchase.6 months later,started having problems w/ transmission.1st-Replaced parts,2nd- entire trans.assembly,& on way the way home from service dept.had problems w/ 5th gear(all under warranty).Don't know if problems are Suzuki related or service dept. related,b/c service dept.is not reliable and provides the worst customer service I have ever experienced--have not contacted us in 3 months with issues we have brought 2 their attention(the service manager drove the car w/5th gear prob.!)Think the interior plastic is very poor quality & scratches easily.Feel like if keep the car long-term, it will fall apart very early.

I love my yellow duck
By rkymtwoman on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD 4dr Wagon w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I was planning to buy a Ford Focus but stopped by the Suzuki dealership on a whim. I was blown away by the extras that came with the Suzuki Aerio SX and I loved driving it. When I took it out on the interstate I was sold...lots of power to accelerate. The price was right and I love the bright yellow color of my car.

SUZUKI AERIO SX FUN
By bevierose on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

The Suzuki Aerio SX is more fun with comfort. I wanted a car where the seats went down in the back so that I could have room for plants, dog & more. It is roomy, great looking, very comfortable for my bad back & isn't too high like an SUV or a gas guzzler either! MPG is great; it looks hi-tech; it has everything inside you need; a great CD/radio sound quality. I owned luxury cars, but do not drive long distances anymore & wanted a car that is smooth driving, easy to handle and fun to drive. If you're looking for a good deal, happy motoring days ahead & savings, go for this baby! Many other cars like this are overpriced too.

Aerio Driver
By Cheese on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I have had the following issues: rattling noise under car (dealer sais noisy compressor and would not fix under warranty) Driver side door buzz with radio turned up. The rear wiper only goes fast. No slow speed.

This makes 2
By Dane T. on 05/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

After purchasing our first used Aerio Sedan in April, 2004, I was so impressed with it, that I bought a new Aerio SX in May...just about a month after the first purchase!!! These are sharp looking and performing cars...am a little disappointed that the gas mileage is not higher...but hey, at 29- 32 miles per gallon, who am I to complain with all the Aerio has too offer!!! I recommend these autos very highly!!!

So Good that I bought Two!
By Winko on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD 4dr Wagon w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

The price got me interested but the performance has made me a believer. We were so impressed that we bought two of them. The AWD is great we live in Northern Michigan - lots of snow and ice. They handled as well as our previous Subaru! Less ground clearance but I didn't get stuck once! How about room? I'm 6'6" but plenty of leg and especially headroom. OK - the interior isn't fancy but functional and solid. Great pep in the small engine - it doesn't hesitate to move you down the road. With the extras like a 6 CD player and a very nice sound system - solid heater and AC - this is a great car for the money. I'm getting 29 mpg on the daily commute.

Fun Car To Drive
By joyce on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my Aerio SX for 14 months now. If I had it to do over I would by the exact same car again. It fits my use perfectly. I researched other wagons but found the Aerio SX was far superior in meeting the needs I have for carrying my agility dog around yet having plenty of room for passengers. It's fun and comfortable to drive and ride it. Suzuki did good in designing this car.

Liked my Elantra, LOVE this car.
By 5spdlvr on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I am so happy with my Aerio. I had doubts having never owned a Suzuki, but I'm glad I took a chance. I am baffled by Edmunds reviews, which are, in large part, luke-warm. But I read other great reviews and test drove it anyway. I traded my '02 Elantra for my Aerio. The Elantra,it was comfortable, a good value and performer. But the Aerio has more personality, HP and better safety scores. As for the handling being "sloppy"....not so, it does lean a lil more at times than the Elantra (taller profile) but it grips the road as well. The steering feel is similar.... nimble with being too light. Getting in and out of the Aerio is easier too