2004 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aerio model:
Too Much Fun
By 01Bigdog on 09/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD 4dr Wagon w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

What a great little car, I read a great many reviews before I bought this vehicle, my suggestion to anyone thinking of buying one. GO TEST DRIVE ONE. Most consumer mags are not in my opinion very complimentary towards this vehicle, they tend to lump it with other vehicles that look like it, they nock the styling, handling, and some how conclude that the interior material is cheap or low quality material. I couldn't disagree more on all counts. I have over 6,000 fun filled miles in this little jewel. I am 6 feet tall about 230lbs & over the age of 50 and this car is just "Too much Fun", gas has avg 27mpg + daily commute 50mi round trip in Western PA.

used 04 aerio
By gamb99 on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio LX AWD 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

just bought used aerio sx and drove it 3,000 miles. loved it !! handled the mountains with ease, comfortable and smooth.

Love My Suzuki Aerio
By CrazyKitten on 09/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio LX Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd Aerio, its a great car, big enough to move anything I need to but small enough to be cute. I would recommend them to anyone.

Value for Money
By sidharth malhotra on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio LX Fwd 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I was very apprehensive when buying a suzuki since i havent seen many on the road. But when i took a test drive i was very happy with it. Good power, good mileage, great sound system, looks good and drives well. I had a corolla before was thinking of buying the same car again. But after driving a suzuki aerio i changed my mind simply because i was getting more car in an aerio than in a corolla. My experience was good, hope yours was too.

Best Bang for Buck
By AerioSX in Edmonton on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD 4dr Wagon w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first new car, I scoped out the Matrix/Vibe before settling on the SX. What sold me was all the standard features available on the SX model, which cost extra for the other 2. I opted for the AWD, which will be handy in winter time here in Edmonton, AB. Drives smooth. Handling is not as bad as some reviews might lead you to believe. A fine alt to the Matrix or Vibe, a lot less for more.

Very Bad Paint
By Jessie0405 on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had trouble with the paint job in the first year and again now. Paint chipped in places that would not normally be touched by hands, rocks or anything else for that matter. On the trunk edges, by the driverside back window. Large chips that rusted. Many tiny rust spots. Big ones were fixed at the local dealership. Told it could be the pearlized paint as it is softer than normal. Having the same problems again. Chips in the paint that are rusting, tiny pinholes all over that are rusted. Took it back to dealer, they advised me that was normal wear and tear. It is not!!! They just want me to buy a new car. Left dealership very unhappy!

04 Aerio SX -- Best Blend
By MAD777 on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I tested a HUGE number of cars before buying. I found the Aerio peppy (pulls well in any gear and handles most hills with cruise on in 5th gear), eager to go, great confident cornering (unlike the Vibe/Matrix which scared my wife and I when we drove it after testing the Suzuki -- we were never sure where the Vibe/Matrix was going to go when going into turns, and they required constant mid-course correction). Can't understand Edmund's review that handling is sloppy on the Aerio SX! Did the reviewer check the tires for proper inflation? I think it deserves another review! Could use a bit more storage, better cup holders, but love the rear under-floor storage.

I love this car!!
By christinaBee on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD 4dr Wagon w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car. I thought it was a hatchback and so did my teenage daughter. She was surprised to find out it is a wagon. It is still "cool" enough for her to drive.

Love it
By dok on 07/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD 4dr Wagon w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car! 155hp is more then enough. Lots of options, all wheel drive, 30 mpg, tons of room! Nice job Suzuki!

LOSE 1/3 of price driving off lot!!
By SCHWAB on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is fun to drive if you change the cb's and a couple of things off the front suspension.If you don't It pulls dramatically whenever you accelerate or when you go over any type of dips. I would even consider it dangerous if it was being driven by a teenager as a tuner car,because of the handling before aftermarket adjustments to the front end.Problem#2 If you are looking for a car to change the body kit and all the fun stuff forgetit NO AFTERMARKET BODY KITS AT ALL ! AT least the last time I called 500 parts suppliers ) Problem #3- I had the car 2 months and was going to trade it in for an STI to go with my EvoVIII and with only 1800 miles$16