2004 Suzuki Aerio S Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aerio model:
My Second Aerio, better than the first..
By Gkxp on 04/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I have had most cars in this class including a Civic, Insight, Corolla, Cavalier, Elantra, Sephia, Escort and Swift. Having a previous good experience with my Suzuki Swift, I bought a 2002 Suzuki Aerio with the 2.0L 4 Cylinder. I loved it so much, I went back to Suzuki and bought another! The power improvement for '04 is VERY noticeable without a penalty in MPG. Suzuki also addressed the lack of a driver armrest and my 2004 seems much quieter on the inside (engine is very quiet on both). I would suggest to would-be compact class buyers to test drive an Aerio after driving an Echo, Corolla, Civic or Scion XA or XB & I'm sure you'll be impressed!

Excellent Little Car
By ortorres627 on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan LX Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

It is a nice little car. It is fun to driver, and has a lot of power. This car is an excellent buy.

gotta have it
By cactus flower on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

i had this car as a rental for one week. I was totally thrilled with it. Has great torque for the mountains I had to go over (from Salt Lake to Reno)- wouldn't pull down, would downshift and kept right up with the big dogs when ascending. For an economy car, there isn't anything I didn't like about it. It's cute and sweet, fuel efficient and powerful. I'd buy one in a minute for toodle-ing around in, if i could.

great car
By antinous130 on 03/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan LX AWD 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Pros: Great value, fun to drive, great features Cons: A little sluggish to take off (auto AWD)

My Aerio
By Yvonne08 on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I love my little Aerio. At first, when i saw the car i was hesitant, but as soon as I got inside and saw all the cute original features that the car has, I fell in love. I've had my car now for four months and I'm so happy. I hope it lasts a long time with me. =)

best buy
By august steffen on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

test drove most of the competition. in my estimation the aerio blew them away.

aerio
By dan sauvie on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

i had my aerio for 2 days when the ice buildup on the wipers cause the wipers to freeze up and, when they freeze up the car automatically blows a fuse in the fuse box and disables the wipers...this is a safeguard against the wipers motor stripping out the gears..i later found that out but i was glad that it did that...good safeguard

excellent
By maka gellar on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan LX Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

this car is the best. get it now because it can drive well, it is a good size, the mileage is grat, and the kids love it.

Cold starts a problem
By AngelE on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan LX Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

While overall an excellent vehicle, the Aerio Sedan has 2 problems, one of them major. Until the engine warms up (takes 5 minutes+) the automatic transmission will not shift from 3rd to 4th gear. This occurs even in warm weather until the engine itself is warm (not related to exterior temperature). Also, the cup holders are bloched by the gear selector.

Just right
By bigheadwolff on 12/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

i'll tell you what, buy this car. you can't beat the performance you get out of this car for the money. it is quick and fun to drive. it's got plenty of interior room not to mention a huge trunk. i was in the market for a wagon, but decided to get the aerio sedan for it's great value and performance. i'm very satisfied with this car.