Used 2004 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Reviews

2004 Suzuki Aerio

View reviews for a specific Aerio model:

Good Basic Car
By Ann

2004 Suzuki Aerio S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The ownership of my Aerio has been very easy. Gas-up and drive. Of course, change the oil every 5,000 miles.

Favorite Features

The high seats are very easy to get in and out of.

Suggested Improvements

Use better paint, and higher quality on the body. Further, add an arm rest between the front seats.

Excellent, Fun and Cute!
By Alexis Vargas

2004 Suzuki Aerio LX Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I can tell my Suzuki Aerio is an excellent, fun, and cute car. It hasn't given me any problems so far. I have only changed the tires this month and I have been monitoring its oil and filter.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is the odometer and tachometer. Is 100% digital, very cute, and makes it fun to see how the number grows while you drive the car. The stereo system is great and the car it self catches people's attention.

Suggested Improvements

I suggest one that it would be really good if it had its own area for the front passenger to rest his arm (passenger side arm rest). It only has a driver's side arm rest. Another thing that would catch people's attention is a moonroof. Oh man, that would be a hot on the Suzuki Aerio!

My newest purchase
By Ashley

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My husband and I purchased a 2004 Aerio SX Wagon Standard on May 1, 2006 to replace my Ford Ranger XLT, which I was putting 45 dollars in gas a week into. I haven't measured the gas mileage, all I know is now I'm only paying 25 dollars a week in gas, as opposed to the 45, which is great. I do a lot of interstate driving to and from work, and this car has so much more oomph than my Ranger did. It's very roomy for being a smaller car, and the storage is great. I love the storage in the trunk.

Favorite Features

I love the mirror defroster, I think that has to be my favorite feature in the car, in Florida where mornings can be very humid it really helps visually to have that. I also love how the seats fold completely down in the back..this made going from a truck to a car much easier.

Suggested Improvements

Improve the paint. We have only had the car for a little over a month, after getting it detailed we noticed dripping marks down the paint. We took it into the dealerships body shop, the paint was oxidizing. After arguing the dealer agreed to paint it, it's under warranty, I don't get why I had to fight for it.

Fun Car, Has Everything I Wanted
By yoyobob

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This little car has everything I wanted including power. If I was to improve it I would reduce the power a bit and try to get a bit better gas mileage. I can fit all the camping gear, bikes and freinds I want into it. I'm now hauling my new Kayak on top and it has worked out great. I love this car.

Favorite Features

This car comes with a lot of great features that are costly add-ons in Toyotas.

Suggested Improvements

Improve the gas mileage. Still, I get 32 on the freeway and 26 around town. That gets me around pretty cheaply and I believe this car has a lot of great features.

Great Vehicle - I Love It
By blayzmoon

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Suzuki Aerio. It is very comfortable, with a surprising amount of room inside. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It gets great gas mileage and its controls are easy to use.

Favorite Features

I love the amount of room inside, not sure that's a feature exactly, but it is my favourite thing about this vehicle, it looks really small from the outside but it has more room than my mother-in-law's VW Jetta Wagon. I managed to fit in my daughter's Peg Perego Polaris 700 kid's 4 wheeler into it!