2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aerio model:
The Best Little Car
By mutantboy84 on 10/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Great little car, probably the best I have ever owned. It has great performance and is fun to drive. It is also very reliable. Only problem is that it could use a little more leg room in the front.

used 04 aerio
By gamb99 on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan LX AWD 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

just bought used aerio sx and drove it 3,000 miles. loved it !! handled the mountains with ease, comfortable and smooth.

Love My Suzuki Aerio
By CrazyKitten on 09/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan LX Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd Aerio, its a great car, big enough to move anything I need to but small enough to be cute. I would recommend them to anyone.

Value for Money
By sidharth malhotra on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan LX Fwd 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I was very apprehensive when buying a suzuki since i havent seen many on the road. But when i took a test drive i was very happy with it. Good power, good mileage, great sound system, looks good and drives well. I had a corolla before was thinking of buying the same car again. But after driving a suzuki aerio i changed my mind simply because i was getting more car in an aerio than in a corolla. My experience was good, hope yours was too.

Very Bad Paint
By Jessie0405 on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had trouble with the paint job in the first year and again now. Paint chipped in places that would not normally be touched by hands, rocks or anything else for that matter. On the trunk edges, by the driverside back window. Large chips that rusted. Many tiny rust spots. Big ones were fixed at the local dealership. Told it could be the pearlized paint as it is softer than normal. Having the same problems again. Chips in the paint that are rusting, tiny pinholes all over that are rusted. Took it back to dealer, they advised me that was normal wear and tear. It is not!!! They just want me to buy a new car. Left dealership very unhappy!

Great Car
By Brunson on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan LX Fwd 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my car about 2 years ago, and I have not had a speck of trouble with it. Only service that I had done to my car is getting regular oil changes; whoops! A tank of gas cost me less then $20.00, and it last me about three weeks around about town; it last me about a week in a have going from Harford Co. to Balto.City to work 5 days a week. It's a Great CAR!!!!!

Not impressed
By lugster on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This was my first new car purchase.6 months later,started having problems w/ transmission.1st-Replaced parts,2nd- entire trans.assembly,& on way the way home from service dept.had problems w/ 5th gear(all under warranty).Don't know if problems are Suzuki related or service dept. related,b/c service dept.is not reliable and provides the worst customer service I have ever experienced--have not contacted us in 3 months with issues we have brought 2 their attention(the service manager drove the car w/5th gear prob.!)Think the interior plastic is very poor quality & scratches easily.Feel like if keep the car long-term, it will fall apart very early.

Liked my Elantra, LOVE this car.
By 5spdlvr on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I am so happy with my Aerio. I had doubts having never owned a Suzuki, but I'm glad I took a chance. I am baffled by Edmunds reviews, which are, in large part, luke-warm. But I read other great reviews and test drove it anyway. I traded my '02 Elantra for my Aerio. The Elantra,it was comfortable, a good value and performer. But the Aerio has more personality, HP and better safety scores. As for the handling being "sloppy"....not so, it does lean a lil more at times than the Elantra (taller profile) but it grips the road as well. The steering feel is similar.... nimble with being too light. Getting in and out of the Aerio is easier too

Dont waste your money
By Rae3811 on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutly hate this car, and am sorry I ever decided to buy it. As my first *NEW* car it was very affordable, but thats about it. Handles very poorly, Interior is made of cheap quality. Theres no storage space save for glove compartment. Windshield wipers move either to fast or to slow. Build is not very aero-dynamic makes for a shakey ride.

Great AWD Car
By my92rs on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio Sedan LX AWD 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Great car, price was great, fun to drive, good on gas, I am getting 29 miles to the gallon with the auto AWD. Very easy getting in and out of. Roomy inside,easy to park, great in traffic, all the options that come standard with this car. I got the car for 15,800, great value