2004 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aerio model:
Good Basic Car
By Ann on 12/06/06 22:28 PM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The ownership of my Aerio has been very easy. Gas-up and drive. Of course, change the oil every 5,000 miles.

Excellent, Fun and Cute!
By Alexis Vargas on 11/13/06 00:02 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio LX Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I can tell my Suzuki Aerio is an excellent, fun, and cute car. It hasn't given me any problems so far. I have only changed the tires this month and I have been monitoring its oil and filter.

My newest purchase
By Ashley on 06/25/06 10:11 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My husband and I purchased a 2004 Aerio SX Wagon Standard on May 1, 2006 to replace my Ford Ranger XLT, which I was putting 45 dollars in gas a week into. I haven't measured the gas mileage, all I know is now I'm only paying 25 dollars a week in gas, as opposed to the 45, which is great. I do a lot of interstate driving to and from work, and this car has so much more oomph than my Ranger did. It's very roomy for being a smaller car, and the storage is great. I love the storage in the trunk.

Fun Car, Has Everything I Wanted
By yoyobob on 06/17/06 06:40 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This little car has everything I wanted including power. If I was to improve it I would reduce the power a bit and try to get a bit better gas mileage. I can fit all the camping gear, bikes and freinds I want into it. I'm now hauling my new Kayak on top and it has worked out great. I love this car.

Great Vehicle - I Love It
By blayzmoon on 06/07/06 16:09 PM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Suzuki Aerio. It is very comfortable, with a surprising amount of room inside. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It gets great gas mileage and its controls are easy to use.

My Suzuki is the worst purchase ever
By dawn martin on 03/10/06 11:27 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My Suzuki Aerio is not even two years old. and we have had it in the shop 8 times now. We are talking major stuff here. The transmission has been changed,along with the head and new pistons. The front axle fell out while my husband was on the interstate. We had the car one month and it went in the shop for the first time. My advice, don't buy this car. We are being told there is nothing we can do about the car. This was by the district manager.

Great Car
By McPeek on 03/09/06 09:23 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car and with gas prices continuing to rise it is very affordable!

A Car For Any Season
By 13Edge on 02/04/06 03:18 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

If you are looking for 0-60 acceleration or fast and furious performance, don't get an AWD Aerio. The automatic tranny just won't allow it. The interior is well designed with the controls for everything placed just right. The car is very comfortable for my 6'3" 280 lb. frame. The factory radio is incredible and with the rear seats folded down I can fit more things in this than the old S-10 Blazer I had. This car really shines in bad weather. It handles snow and rain like a champ, and it eats up country dirt roads. All in all, with the interior room, all weather capability, and storage space, you almost feel like you are driving an SUV... except this has more standard features that most SUVs.

Great All Wheel Drive
By Scotty on 01/12/06 17:33 PM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I drive my Suzuki Aerio SX mostly for the 11 city highway miles to work. I took it up the mountain to snow ski and it exceeded all expectations on icy roads. We got 3 snowboards, a pair of skis, and four people inside comfortably. If you are used to high-powered imports, then this car will disappoint, but all four wheels really take you around the corners quickly even when conditions are bad.

Never Again
By Mindy on 12/31/05 20:05 PM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2004 Suzuki Aerio S in 6/04. From week one I have had nothing but problems with the suspension. My car creaks and clunks in the front and rear. I took it back to the dealer several times for service and was always told the carriage bolts were loose and were tightened. This went on about every three months. Next was the noise from the brakes, then the radio went out and was replaced, gas peddle stuck and throttle was replaced. My car's suspension is still making all these noises and dealer states again all Aerio's do this. For some reason, the radio does not work when rear defroster is on. Now the car's front wheel bearings had to be replaced. The suspension still makes all kinds of noises. I have a lawyer handling my car as a lemon.