2004 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aerio model:
Very Reliable Ride
By Ross on 08/14/08 09:21 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best car I have ever owned. Gas mileage is about 25MPG city and 30 MPG highway. Very peppy drivetrain. Turns on a dime, lots of storage space. Nothing has ever broken down on this car (knock on wood). I have only replace oil, air filters, and a battery. I highly recommend it.

My newest purchase
By Ashley on 06/25/06 10:11 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My husband and I purchased a 2004 Aerio SX Wagon Standard on May 1, 2006 to replace my Ford Ranger XLT, which I was putting 45 dollars in gas a week into. I haven't measured the gas mileage, all I know is now I'm only paying 25 dollars a week in gas, as opposed to the 45, which is great. I do a lot of interstate driving to and from work, and this car has so much more oomph than my Ranger did. It's very roomy for being a smaller car, and the storage is great. I love the storage in the trunk.

Fun Car, Has Everything I Wanted
By yoyobob on 06/17/06 06:40 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This little car has everything I wanted including power. If I was to improve it I would reduce the power a bit and try to get a bit better gas mileage. I can fit all the camping gear, bikes and freinds I want into it. I'm now hauling my new Kayak on top and it has worked out great. I love this car.

Great Vehicle - I Love It
By blayzmoon on 06/07/06 16:09 PM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Suzuki Aerio. It is very comfortable, with a surprising amount of room inside. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It gets great gas mileage and its controls are easy to use.

My Suzuki is the worst purchase ever
By dawn martin on 03/10/06 11:27 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My Suzuki Aerio is not even two years old. and we have had it in the shop 8 times now. We are talking major stuff here. The transmission has been changed,along with the head and new pistons. The front axle fell out while my husband was on the interstate. We had the car one month and it went in the shop for the first time. My advice, don't buy this car. We are being told there is nothing we can do about the car. This was by the district manager.

Great Car
By McPeek on 03/09/06 09:23 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car and with gas prices continuing to rise it is very affordable!

Fun!
By WSU on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle has a great little boost for passing, easy to park, seats 4 adult fairly comfortably, suprising head room...my husband is 6ft. tall and has plenty of room.

04 Aerio SX -- Best Blend
By MAD777 on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I tested a HUGE number of cars before buying. I found the Aerio peppy (pulls well in any gear and handles most hills with cruise on in 5th gear), eager to go, great confident cornering (unlike the Vibe/Matrix which scared my wife and I when we drove it after testing the Suzuki -- we were never sure where the Vibe/Matrix was going to go when going into turns, and they required constant mid-course correction). Can't understand Edmund's review that handling is sloppy on the Aerio SX! Did the reviewer check the tires for proper inflation? I think it deserves another review! Could use a bit more storage, better cup holders, but love the rear under-floor storage.

SO FAR SO GOOD
By BIG LIMO DADDY on 06/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS WAGON THE FIRST DAY I SAW IT @ THE AUTO SHOW.LOTS OF LEG&HEAD ROOM.I DRIVE 190 HARD MILES PER DAY AND I LOVE IT,THE ENGINE SCREAMS FOR MORE.I ADDED A COLD AIR FILTER AND A HIGH FLOW EXHAUST GAINED 7 MPG.CANT SAY MUCH MORE THAN I LOVE IT. CANT WAIT TO DRIVE IT TO WORK EVERYDAY.

High value, minor flaws
By RichardE on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My fiance and I both purchased Aerio's in October '03 (she purchased the sedan with an automatic, I purchased teh fastback with a 5 speed). Acceleration is EXCELLENT (I drive I- 95 daily).