Fantastic
By S.K.T.Kumar on
2003 Suzuki Aerio SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I bought this 2003 Suzuki Aerio as brand new. WoW. a lot to say about good thing. very roomy, so comfortable, very very good on gas on FWD vehicle. I had few problems on this car too. The wheel alignment goes bad so frequently. at least every year I have to do wheel alignment. Breaks are very good. Engine is so super. less noise compare to other cars on its class. The other problem is, The quality of the body, They made in cheap material. The front bomber get damaged easily. The side skirt that came with it as original also very cheap material. I don't have them in my car right now. They were flew away years ago. High way drive in fantastic. very comfortable view. Totally its a super car.
Favorite Features
A/C, power group, 60/40 folding rear seat and good enough space while the rear seats are fold. very cheap maintenance. super economical car, right now I have 250000KM on it but still it drives like brand new. very smooth engine, very less noise from the engine. heating is okay.
Suggested Improvements
As this cars originally made in Japan, there is not much suggestions to say, and also this model cars are no more in production. But; The body quality is very poor material. Need arm rest. Sun roof would be nice.