solid Jap sub-compact
By rr on
2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
i like this most popular sub-compact (in Japan 2002-03) Japanese car though it isn't a real sporty car. The design and the material quality stand well after a year and a half. I drove it to Vegas twice. The car is also my daily working transportation. So far except routing oil changes, i have no other expenses yet. However, the rim and tires can be enlarged one standard higher. The aired suspension can be improved if the sporty feature isn't upgraded in the future...Suzuki should changes its marketing strategy, and more aggressively competes with other top brand names.
Favorite Features
I like the modern style with the relative large sapce on the wagon. The equipment doesn't look cheap at all. The features is well thought though still can be improved in the next generation.
Suggested Improvements
Aerio should be marketed as a sub- sporty wagon with good 0 to 60 starting speed. I believe the engine output isn't compatible with horse power. There are things it can do to improve. Since Subaru can make their niche, why can't the famous Jap Motorcycle producer?