2002 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Reviews 4

2002 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aerio model:
nice car.
By hid aerio on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i think its a very attractive car since lots of stranger actually asked me about the car. its a good car.. a real bargain too.

SX
By steven Netti on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Not Bad The dealer was bad==not the car I would buy again elsewhere

Great Value, Runs Strong
By gomaingo on 09/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Aerio has the feel of a large car, with it's high roof and large trunk. You sit higher than most drivers which gives you great visability. The real fun comes while driving this quick little car, that handles suprisingly well. My only surprize is that I do not see more of them on the road.

Buy the Toyota Echo instead
By Bett1e on 09/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have become a career test driver. In the past two (2) weeks, I have test drove at least 5 or 6 cars. The Aerio is by far the least impressive of the whole bunch.

The handling was pretty good, but the car is just ugly and, if ugly is what you seek, I would recommend the Toyota Echo.

The salesperson acted like he knew I wouldn't like the car and that's why he didn't try to sell me on the car. It's sad when your own salespeople don't believe in the product.

Aerio!
By suiteseptember on 09/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The new Suzuki Aerio is fun to drive! I have only had mine for 2 months, but I love it!

best car for the buck
By Christo on 08/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Aerio GS is a great car , fun to drive . With the new 7/100000 power train warranty should you ever worry , the body is stylish and the exterior is unique .The only problem is the car is NEW !NO AFTER MARKET parts.I went to have the oil changed to find out the local oil change garage didn't have the car in the system .I am also looking to change the fog bulbs to yellow , but can't find a aftermarket part #, only the gunuine suzuki part #. But DAMN the car is fun to drive.My car is 1 month old but i will get back to this in 6 months for a follow up.

A home run for Suzuki
By Mr. Bill S. on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am a proud owner of an Electric Yellow SX. Simply, a great car. One of the best I have ever owned (beleive me, I have had a few, to say the least). The car is Roomy, comfortable, has a great driving position and a taught well controlled ride.

Sweet car for the price...
By hawaiiankine on 08/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

If I remeber right, the sticker price on my Aerio was around $15,500. Well, I ended up walking away paying only $13,000. For the price I paid, I don't think I could've gotten a better car. Almost every other car in its class is under-powered, suffers flimsy construction, and has poor styling. Not the Aerio. Thank god its made AND assembled in Japan...only place I trust to assemble a car. The engine revs pretty nicely, redlines around 6700 rpm.

It's not your yellow sub it's mine
By Its not your sub on 08/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my first Suz. on looks and the nice storage bins in back. It also came with a nice diaper pale "wash bucket" as some say. The back is also the right height for a changing table. I am the only yellow Aerio SX in 4 counties. I have so many people just stop and go what is that. My mileage is about 25-30 depending on air. Solid car Solid dealer. I also had the dealer spice up the interior with the optional brushed aluminum over the glove box, around the stereo, and around the instruments.

Roomy, stylish, and built well
By johnny sexton on 07/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

As the owner of a 1996 Suzuki Swift with 144,000 miles on it, (and not a day in the shop) I know how well built Suzuki cars are. But I didn't think they could ever come up with a sporty,stylish car. But they have. I love my new Aerio, it gives a great ride,and has excelent acceleration. The seats are a little spartanesque, but extremely supportive. I am sure in 144,000 miles, I will love it as much as my Swift. Suzuki has finally gone mainstream. By the way, I'm keeping my Swift also.