2002 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aerio model:
Our Four Wheel Motorcycle
By Dave W. on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Our little suzy is quite a nice ride! I fell in love with the black onyx paint, it is beautiful! This car is the most defect free car I have ever owned, my only real problem is with the radio which Suzuki did'nt build. Great handling, good power, easy entry/exit, practical, fun, sporty, good looking etc. Some trim noise on coarse roads, I'm running these down myself and fixing them. I love the digital dash, its simple and the speedo can be read at a glance. The car isn't perfect but it sure is close... we love it!

Suzuki Aerio RULES this CLASS!!!
By Gkxp on 05/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Aerio's interior finish/materials feel very Germanic (Golf-like), the engine is very quick off the line and smooth at 80MPH Highway Speeds, the digital dash is GREAT! The seats are all firm and very supportive and there is plenty of room. There is also a TIMING CHAIN, not a timing belt as well as the 7 Year/100000 Mile Powertrain Warranty also. I would just recommend to anyone, before buying anything else in this class to cross- shop this car, because I think you would find it to outperform the others in most categories, aside from the Aerio feeling more upscale and substantial than its price would suggest.

Love it
By Franklin E Soto on 04/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have an SUV 2002 Ford, Explorer and was not into buying another new car for the moment. but my wife was needing a car to do small things around and close to our home. We shopped around,Focus, Rio Cinco,Vibe, Protege,Saturn L200 etc. She fell in Love with The Silver Aerio SX 2003. We drove it as all the rest 2lt. 145 HP sure makes a difference, beautiful on the inside, great air condition, great CD sound, excellent movements, great space front and back,outstanding price.Man we bought it ,now the problem is I want to swap, Ford Explorer for her Susuki Aerio SX.

Still Happy after all these months
By evb on 02/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Been driving my Aerio for 6 months now and I'm still smitten. Can't understand why there are so few on the road. Handles great, even in the snow with front wheel drive. Great head room and I love the height; all the convienence of my old Toyota hatchback without having to stoop to get in.

new car
By njacks on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Suzuki Aerio GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

It is a fun car to drive, has alot of power for the cars in its class. I have yet to see alot of aftermarket parts, but im sure there soon to come. There is alot of room, I'm 6'4" and i fit in this car pretty good. The resale value is not that good, but its not a civic.

2002 Suzuki Aerio
By sricaud on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Suzuki Aerio S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Pleasantly surprised with the acceleration and comfort of this vehicle. Priced several models in this category and got the best value and features for the money.

Great Car
By Daniel Benfield on 12/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Suzuki Aerio GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is the best car purchase i have ever made. Alot better then my 2001 Mercury cougar That was a piece of junk, nothing but problems with that car. But as for the Aerio, A must buy for any one! 10 Thumbs up!!!!! The Aerio is alot of fun to drive and quick for a 4banger. It gets alot of looks and thumbs up. Every one likes it that sees it.

smokin'
By crazy canuk on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i ninitially was looking at the grand vitara-but once i stepped into the aerio i was prey to the mesh seats and doors-i know style/quality when i see it. i didn't even test drive it-i let my intuition do the deciding. i luv the seats the best- there thick, supportive and make driving enjoyable! as with any 4 cylinder though-acceleration is loud until you reach cruising. its preety quiet on the highway-much quieter than my dads $50,000 suv.

Nice car
By ra2dale on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've been driving my Suzuki for four months and I'm pretty happy with it. It has good power and gives me great gas mileage - a much as 30mpg on some freeway drives. For the price and compared to other cars in its class It's a good buy.

Love It!
By Aerio_Owner on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my Aerio for 4000 miles now, and driven in many different situations - road trips, city driving, 5 passengers - it conquers all with aplomb! My backseat passengers over 6 feet love the legroom of the adjustable back-seats. I love the versatility - I carried a 32" TV IN THE BOX in my Aerio - no problem. The stereo sounds great and is easy to use. It starts quickly and runs well. My only gripe is that the HVAC is a little wierd and takes some getting used to.