2002 Suzuki Aerio - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aerio model:
Aerio SX YAY!
By Qeenasheba on 01/03/06 01:16 AM (PST)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The 2002 Suzuki Aerio SX was the best car I have ever had. I would give it an 11 on a scale from 1 to 10. It's sporty and fun to look at as well as to drive. It has tons of storage, and kept me safe in an accident. I love this car!

my aerio
By john on 05/21/05 13:27 PM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Best quality auto have owned and ease of handling is superb definitely will look at Suzuki when buying in the far future the build is above everything else and is built to last years. Just needs a cruise control as the engine will get you way the speed limit if you don't monitor.

The only import I can fit in
By TA62 on 05/21/05 05:01 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great on gas, very quick, and the room inside is awesome and comfortable. It looks good and it has more power and room than those honda sardine cans(civic).

solid Jap sub-compact
By rr on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i like this most popular sub-compact (in Japan 2002-03) Japanese car though it isn't a real sporty car. The design and the material quality stand well after a year and a half. I drove it to Vegas twice. The car is also my daily working transportation. So far except routing oil changes, i have no other expenses yet. However, the rim and tires can be enlarged one standard higher. The aired suspension can be improved if the sporty feature isn't upgraded in the future...Suzuki should changes its marketing strategy, and more aggressively competes with other top brand names.

Drove alot in one year
By one_aerio on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The car so far has been great. It is comfortable for long commute and easy to maneuver. An added bonus is plenty of space. Presently at 34000 miles there has been a steady increase of build noise. Panel fasteners have begun to make themselves known. Furthermore, if the rear windows are open while the front windows are up the buffeting of the wind will shake the rear doors. Good car for the price.

Nice Little Car
By robarr on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Aerio. Although it has had a few problems that the dealership could not fix. So now I'm stuck with a car that hummmms when I step on the gas and when I come to an idle a rattling sound comes from the front of the car. Very disappointed with the dealerships mechanics and i now have to take the car which is still under warranty to my mechanic and pay out of my pocket. Thanks for nothing Suzuki Techs!

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX wagon
By puce on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Have had no problems. comfortable and enjoyable to drive. Not out to race with corvettes but performance beat the other i tried (Toyota,Honda,Pontiac) and pricing great. Great car for the money and very reliable.

Budget but Beautiful
By KC in WA on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought a used ex-rental(with a touch under 18K miles) Aerio S automatic for my wife. OK it's a budget car, (power windows, but no power locks, why?) but in silver she be lookin' fine (both the wife and the car!) Due to the price I paid, $8900 ($92 more than Edmunds TMV!), I am persona non grata at the used car lot, but hey it's the car my wife wanted at the price I wanted!

Excellent for city drivers
By tomgunn711 on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio SX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I did extensive research and test drives of the competition (Matrix, Protege5 and Focus) before settling on the Aerio SX AWD ABS. Basically, with the best crash rating from the IIHS and incredible value for an AWD car, I couldn't resist. The seating position and terrific views are perfect for the city. Also, the handling is good although highway stability was prob. best in the Protege5. There is more seating room than the others and the reliability has been Lexus like. I have had no issues whatsoever in 6 months.

Great Car, Great Price
By Jesse2040 on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Suzuki Aerio S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great Car with 140HP+, VERY reliable. my friends with their focis(focuses) and cavaliers laugh at my choice to go over-seas. I laughed at both of them last week when their crappy american made cars were in the shop for sensor failures and oil leaks. Gas miliage is great. It has a lot of pep to it.