As near to perfect a car as we have ever owned!
By tradedcmax on
2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
We got this car on a whim, and have not looked back since. It is as perfect a car as we have ever owned. There is nothing about this car that we don't like. Visibility and ground clearance, with seating height and ability to see top the list. Headlights and standard fog lights only make it better. Add in all wheel drive, and standard features like a back up camera, HD radio, plenty of people space, leather seats, etc. and you will fall in love with this car. It is big enough and not too big. The MPG after only 500 miles is running 25MPG. I'm sure this will improve as time goes on. But even at 25, it is more than our smaller suv we traded in for this car. You will love this car.
Favorite Features
Everything about this car is awesome. I cannot single out anything in particular, it is all amazing. The amount of people space is really nice. I'm a big guy, 5'11" and 280lbs. I fit in the drivers seat, back seats, passenger seats, and don't have to work at getting in and out. With the seat all the way back, rear seat passengers have lots of room.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see auto door locks added so that when you put it into gear, the doors lock. And same with when you remove the key, the doors unlock. Seems Subaru isn't big on this. This however, is a minor point, and not anything I hold against the car. If you drive this car, you will fall in love. I would love a trip computer, vs. having to constantly use the trip odometer to measure MPG's. Of course, my other car, a full hybrid, doesn't even have this in the level 3 model. So, would not expect this in a gas version car, but would be nice none-the-less.