not very hybridy (so far)
By fried003 on
2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Not getting the suggested MPGs so far during a cold winter; hoping it improves. Car rarely runs in "green" power based on the indicator. Otherwise it's decent enough/comfortable. I got the touring model, which has all the bells & whistles, some of which I don't understand, such as the entertainment system. But it has everything I'd ever want in a vehicle + other stuff. But, so far, it's not fulling the primary expectation.
Favorite Features
I like the XM radio, even though I'll have to start paying to keep it. The back-up camera is a nice safety feature. The GPS is clear but doesn't speak street names. I like the plasticized wheel well moulding instead of just the metal there. If it ever warms-up, I'm sure I'll like the sun/moon roof. The driver seat is very adjustable, so it's quite comfortable. The keyless ignition is convenient.
Suggested Improvements
I wish the heat/AC vents were a bit lower & they can't be aimed downward, only straight or upward. I wish the GPS spoke street names. I wish there was a trunk release inside the vehicle near the fuel tank release.