2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek Consumer Review: Always wanted a Subaru and wil

2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek - Consumer Review

Premium 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Always wanted a Subaru and will never get anything else
By emg2211 on

2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Love my crosstrek!! First Subaru ever and I should have got one years ago. Had a mazda3 loved it but horrible in the snow (nurses can't call out for snow storms) and horrible MPGs. So after 5 yrs of almost dying every snow storm in MA I made the choice to get my Subaru and I haven't looked back. I love it. It's safe, great MPGs, awesome in the snow and enough room for friends and my giant dog. If you are looking for a crossover SUV look into it. I will say downsizing engines took a few wks to get used to, pick up isn't as good but it still gets around great. I have about 6500+miles on it.

Favorite Features

Heated seats(amazing at 10 degree mornings) Plenty of cargo space MPGs are what they say or better Drives well Great in snow Sunroof Safe

Suggested Improvements

Sun visior is kind of a tight fit Heat is great and warms up fast but my feet are always kind of cold Engine size Sound system needs to be better! My car is the desert khaki, tree droppings from berries and such will stain it be warned. I need to get it buffed, it's not sap it's berry stains. Finish isn't hurt but it somehow has stains all over my car soo bummed!