2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek Consumer Review: I would buy this car all over

2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek - Consumer Review

Premium 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

I would buy this car all over again!
By katysubie on

2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd Subaru - my first was a 2006 Outback 2.5i Limited. I was sad to trade it in but I am so SO thrilled about this Crosstrek. First of all, the appearance is sweet - I have gotten so many compliments on how sharp-looking the car is (which is what I thought, too!) The interior is also really nice and very comfortable, with all of the creature comforts I wanted in a vehicle (heated front seats, tinted windows, iPod hookups, etc.) I bought the car in a 5-speed manual and I have had nothing negative to say about the pickup and the power for this size vehicle. The gas mileage is as advertised, which I imagine has to do with the manual transmission. I will continue to buy Subaru.

5-speed manual, heated seats, super-sporty-looking wheels!, tons of passenger space in both front and back seats, great use of space all around. The cargo area is surprisingly roomy for the size of the vehicle and I can fit my mountain bike in the back when I fold down the backseats.

This car needs a 6th gear. That is all.