happy overall...
By connie1016 on
2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
I happy with the purchase of my new Crosstrek so far but at just over 5,000 miles I'm starting to notice things I'm not thrilled about. I'm only getting 27MPG avg. I thought I'd do better. Sometimes when I put it in drive it takes 15 seconds or more to actually Go. When I first start it (even when it's not cold) it's rather loud and rattles. The stereo is not user friendly at all. I wish I had up graded but I didn't want to spend another $1000 for a navigation system I didn't want. The standard speakers just don't sound good. I've got a list for the dealer when I go back for my oil change. I'll come back w an update later.
Favorite Features
My moonroof, I LOVE my moonroof, heated seats, heated mirrors, the fact that the back windows go all the way down. I love the way it handles in snow and on ice. I like the CRV transmission it's very smooth. The seats are comfortable and nice looking. I love the Ice Silver with the black interior and black rims. Blue tooth is very useful and easy to use.
Suggested Improvements
Too much wind noise. I don't like the way the windshield wiper on the passenger side leaves a line in the line of vision when in use, very annoying for passenger. Better speakers. User friendly stereo, can't adjust tuning wo getting out the manual.