Best Car I Have Ever Owned
By ameshoop on
2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
I never understood the Subaru "love" that people talk about until I got my Crosstrek! I bought this vehicle in late October of 2012 and have been happy ever since. Always get comments about my wheels. MPG runs 28 (city) to 33 (hwy). The heated seats are excellent; the a/c freezes me out; the speakers are upgraded ones and are perfect. If there is a complaint it is a little sluggish when a/c is on and I need to get moving quickly. When you are backing up - you need to leave your foot on the brake until you feel the car engage into drive or it will drift a little backwards. Other than that - wonderful vehicle and would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Favorite Features
Wheels; roominess; mileage; handles very well; leather seats are great
Suggested Improvements
Quicker engagement of the transmission; less sluggish when a/c is running
By noah_early
on 09/24/13 08:49 AM (PDT)

Really, you like the wheels? Besides the lack of a power source in the rear cargo area and LEDs on the door controls, they are the worse part of my Crosstrek. I wish Subaru would offer the wheels from an Impreza Sport Premium or Forester XT as an optional upgrade. I would have in a heart beat. The OE Crosstrek wheels look like they belong on a Focus, not a CUV.