2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek Consumer Review: Best Bang for your Buck! 1st T

2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek - Consumer Review

Best Bang for your Buck! 1st Time Subie Owner
By hittheroadjack on

2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my Crosstrek Limited in 2013, and I am still trying to find excuses to drive it.
I love it!
It's just the right size for us.
Small and nimble enough to navigate the urban 9-5, but large enough for our weekend adventures.
Plenty of room for toddlers giant car seats, and the height is ideal for them to get in and out.
I have had several 4 cylinder cars, and I think the Crosstrek has more punch than any of my previous ones.
It also rides more smooth and quiet.

<br><br>
UPDATE: After 3 yrs I'm still very happy with this car. I have always felt safe and secure with the Crosstrek's handling on snow and ice. Complaints about the paint are legit. All my door handles have slight stratches, but they are not that noticeable. Had problems with a check engine light due to gas cap. Problem went away when I stopped purchasing 87 octane gas and moved up to 89. Toddler car seats fit well, reverse facing infant car seats will only fit in the middle (which is safer anyway). Other than those minor problems, I am still in love with this car. What I love most is it's versatility. Whether you are dropping kids off for school or hauling rocks the Crosstrek can do it all. Purchased roof rack rails and cargo carrier for long trips & that worked very well. Next week I'm installing a hitch for our bike rack! I'm very pleased!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review