Love my Tribeca
By k mohsen on
2009 Subaru Tribeca Limited 7-Pass 4dr SUV AWD w/Rear Seat DVD, Nav (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
We got it during the xmas break. Though our winter was not that snowy this year it was great going up and down our street. Major difference from our fwd VW. I love driving it. Kids love the DVD and headsets. I would definitely get another. Mileage has been better than expected. I drove Montreal to Toronto and managed to achieve 27 mpg @ 65 mph. That is 6 mpg more than the rating. Nav system drove me a little nuts. I could not figure out what the little flag meant. It could have simply stated the word "Start".
Favorite Features
AWD, DVD, Puddle lights, Sport mode automatic. clean interior design. I also love that it is not too hugh all five of us and the dog or 2 additional friends can fit.
Suggested Improvements
Auto-down on both front if not all windows. More interior storage. It is a family vehicle after all. Improved access to the 3rd row., would be good if the 2nd row tumbled out of the way. Having it in diesel. Heated & telescoping steering wheel. More intuitive nav system.