2009 Subaru Tribeca - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tribeca model:
Excellent Vehicle
By lamda on 04/24/09 22:14 PM (PDT)

2009 Subaru Tribeca Special Edition 5-Pass 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I originally searched for a new Jeep to replace the lease we had. We did our research and looked at the Tribeca and loved the interior among many other things. We ended up buying the 5 passenger SE. It definitely has more interior room than our 06 Jeep Commander. You can't find a comparable vehicle for the price, quality and reliability. The vehicle has great pick-up and drives very smooth. Save your time and go look at the Tribeca. You won't be disappointed.

A great pleasure
By Chr3s on 04/02/09 15:12 PM (PDT)

2009 Subaru Tribeca Special Edition 5-Pass 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We searched for a new Jeep to replace the lease we had and because of the economy we found it was not affordable. I did my research and looked at the Tribeca and fell in love with the interior. We purchased the 5 passenger SE. Sorry but it truly has more space than our old Jeep. The crossover look had some time getting used to but it is one sweet car. This one has great pick-up and very quiet. It looks like a car from the future with its dash and design. I just leased a Honda for myself before I found this one....but I know now what my next car will be if they don't try to improve it!

09 Tribeca
By Hi on 03/29/09 07:14 AM (PDT)

2009 Subaru Tribeca Limited 5-Pass 4dr SUV AWD w/Nav (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Just traded in my 06 B9 Tribeca and bought an 09. The handling on these SUVs are great and the ride comfort is best in class. The engine has plenty of power and gets 25mpg on the highway. The second row has limo like leg room and can easily handle adults over 6ft tall. And best of all it has Symmetrical AWD which gets me through over a foot of snow with no problem.

My 2nd Tribeca
By Bob on 01/30/09 09:19 AM (PST)

2009 Subaru Tribeca Limited 7-Pass 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

After 90k on my '06, I just bought an '09. (The '06 is still in the family, and my previous Legacies have made it to the high 200ks with one at 330k - without major repair.) I felt the ride on the '06 was hard & sharp, but the '09 has smoothed that. I feel it is still firm - not soft like the review stated. The driver's seat position has always given me more room than I need (6'1). Although I like the outside "look", I'm one of the few who felt the '06 was original and creative (Alfa-Romeo comes to mind). Now it looks like a Chrysler. As for interior space, if you need more room, buy a "box."

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Subaru Tribeca in VA is:

$97 per month*