2009 Subaru Tribeca - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tribeca model:
09 Tribeca - Solid, fun car
By Abbey on 08/15/09 10:06 AM (PDT)

2009 Subaru Tribeca Special Edition 5-Pass 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Overall the car is well designed - interior and exterior. It is a good replacement for my big SUV but will still be able to get around in the snow and ice very well. Love it so far !!!

Quality vehicle
By drake on 06/11/09 07:17 AM (PDT)

2009 Subaru Tribeca Special Edition 5-Pass 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Overall excellent fit and finish. Very good comfort and performance. Has nice pickup, great turning radius, very good visibility. First Subaru, previous Toyota owner. Very pleased with the quality, reliability, performance and appearance.

Excellent Vehicle
By lamda on 04/24/09 22:14 PM (PDT)

2009 Subaru Tribeca Special Edition 5-Pass 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I originally searched for a new Jeep to replace the lease we had. We did our research and looked at the Tribeca and loved the interior among many other things. We ended up buying the 5 passenger SE. It definitely has more interior room than our 06 Jeep Commander. You can't find a comparable vehicle for the price, quality and reliability. The vehicle has great pick-up and drives very smooth. Save your time and go look at the Tribeca. You won't be disappointed.

A great pleasure
By Chr3s on 04/02/09 15:12 PM (PDT)

2009 Subaru Tribeca Special Edition 5-Pass 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We searched for a new Jeep to replace the lease we had and because of the economy we found it was not affordable. I did my research and looked at the Tribeca and fell in love with the interior. We purchased the 5 passenger SE. Sorry but it truly has more space than our old Jeep. The crossover look had some time getting used to but it is one sweet car. This one has great pick-up and very quiet. It looks like a car from the future with its dash and design. I just leased a Honda for myself before I found this one....but I know now what my next car will be if they don't try to improve it!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.