2008 Subaru Tribeca Consumer Review: My Subaru Tribeca

2008 Subaru Tribeca SUV - Consumer Review

My Subaru Tribeca
By Mira on

2008 Subaru Tribeca 7-Pass 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 1st Subaru and the 1st SUV. I have about 700 miles on it and love it so far. I've been averaging 18.6 mpg in the city. Once in a while I can hear the rear seat belts making noise, especially if you have something leaning against them. Overall very comfortable ride, fairly smooth. Radio controls on the steering wheel are nice, but I manage to hit them accidentally when turning somehow. Gas cap rests on the exterior paint during refuel, don't really like that, but it's minor. I'm 5.9" and steering wheel adjustment is fine, no problems, plenty of leg room. My insurance went down a little due to Subaru being a safer vehicle. It handles like a smaller car, and has plenty of cargo room.

Favorite Features

Reliability of Subaru vehicles, interior and exterior design, puddle lights, remote start, 3rd row seating, AWD.

Suggested Improvements

Bluetooth would be nice, and a larger fuel tank, as well as better gas mileage. Cell phone charger only works when the car is running, otherwise power is off, never had this in any car, could leave anything plugged in and have it charged, but not in this vehicle. Rear heat and not just rear air.