1996 Subaru SVX Consumer Review: In love with this car!!

1996 Subaru SVX - Consumer Review

In love with this car!!
By PshPlay on

1996 Subaru SVX LSi 2dr Coupe AWD

I bought this car several years ago and other than a couple 02 sensors, and regular maintenance (oil changes and 50k mile service), it's been very reliable. I bought it because it was unique. Some people say they think the side windows would bother them but you really don't notice the line. Also, it has great visability (no blind spots). The car handles like it's on rails and is a real joy to drive. I'm surprised they don't hold their value better. I've met other SVX owners that have in excess of 250k miles on their car and they still love it. If you own one, you love it!

I love that is it unique. The body style is sexy! The interior is luxurious! It's FAST. The sound system is great.

You have to take out the engine to work on some parts which makes it very expensive to work on. Luckily, I have a wonderful service manager at Halpert Subaru. Mel is always honest and fair and takes care of my baby.