1994 Subaru SVX 3.3L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

1994 Subaru SVX - Consumer Reviews

L Coupe (3.3L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific SVX model:
SOOOOO much FUN
By bigdr1979 on 07/26/08 15:44 PM (PDT)

1994 Subaru SVX L 2dr Coupe

I absolutely love this car. The engine is strong, and the style is second to none. I have added an aftermarket exhaust, that does not sound like a bumble bee, instead it purrs like a porsche. This is the most fun I have had in a car in a long time. The only thing I hate is the first question out of everyones mouth "what's up with the windows?"

Best car I have owned
By Don on 05/02/05 00:12 AM (PDT)

1994 Subaru SVX L 2dr Coupe

I bought this car after driving the FWD as I liked the look in 1992, but until I drove the FWD is when I fell in love. I have 92,000 miles on the Laguna Blue Beauty & heads turn to try and guess what car it is. I still have the original Bridgestone tires and think I will get new ones soon. For anyone interested in these '92-'97 SVX's, if you buy one get the FWD as the ones with the AWD seem to have transmission & wheel bearing issues, which I never had even though I change the oil & filters more often than normal. Owning a car like this makes you feel different as on the highway it purrs better than any other car I've driven, so enjoy being different.

Catfish
By dtrita on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Subaru SVX L 2dr Coupe

Built to last! Keep up with the maintenance and it's a dream come true. 3 sets of tires, three timing belts f/ normal maintance - beat that!