Favorite thus-far
By lots-o-cars on
1992 Subaru SVX LS 2dr Coupe AWD
Great car all-around. I bought it at 114k miles, and have driven it for about 15k miles. The only thing I've replaced is the water pump. AWD so it corners amazingly. Very comfortable. more-so than my Infiniti. people try to race me every time i drive it. And i usually win. But always get a thumbs up or something. Very sturdy. This car was hit in a parking lot by an H2 hummer (and repaired) prior to me buying it. Then less than 2 weeks after I bought it, it was hit on the same corner (front right) by a big White work van. I bent the fender off of the tire and the car drove perfectly straight. I also hit a rock big enough to break my rim on the same front right tire. No real damage.
Favorite Features
Comfortable. Quick. Average 21 or so mpg (not bad for a sports car). 120 mph feels like 80 mph in most cars. Awesome off-road. (probably good on snow. I wouldn't know, I live in the desert). Oh yah sturdy! Feel very safe driving. Slide up cover for the radio.
Suggested Improvements
Add manual trans. It's a little heavy. Not many aftermarket parts. Pretty much have to make them yourself. Auto transmissions are known to get hot and go out. I can feel the heat through the transmission hump.