fast, powerful, fun and easy to control
By outbacker3 on
2014 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I have my 3.6R 6 weeks now, and love it. I sold my Sporty coup AUDI TT and Safari van when bought this one. so far I'm loving it! the combination of having sporty car like and be able to have so much room for passengers and cargo, make it my favorite car. I test drove so many other SUVs and crossovers when I came to the point that outback is the best choice for me. AUDI Q5 was closest option for performance and handling, but it had less cargo and passenger space and $18000 more money.
Favorite Features
Handling and performance is great close to some of sport cars - except of outback is softer. it has incredible pickup acceleration speed: 1-60 in only 7 seconds. Its all time all wheal drive system and traction control works well in our icy-snowy town and its generous ground clearance make it perfect for muddy and uneven roads I took one time. The best and useful of Isight is adaptive cruise control, it works great.
Suggested Improvements
Fuel efficiency is pretty average. I recommend 2.5 or CVT engine model if looking for more fuel efficiency and towing a big caravan on the hill is not going to happen.