John of Columbus, NC loves his Outback Limited
By jaacolumbusnc on
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
On 8/23/2012 I traded in my 2012 Honda CR-V EXL for an Ice Silver Outback 2.5i Limited with Option Package 04, body ice molding, puddle lights and splash guards. It is far more quiet and comfortable then the Honda. It rides like a sedan and is terrific on fuel. I am honestly getting 25-26 mpg around town and close to 29 on my limited highway driving. My dealer, Vic Bailey Imports, Spartanburg, SC was a real treat to deal with.
Favorite Features
My favorite features include the high grade black leather seating, outstanding Harman-Kardon audio system, XM radio, back-up camera, lots of legroom and an 4 way adjustable passenger seat for my wife. We are both in our mid-80s and truly appreciate all the comfort featues. The CVT (transmission) is smooth, quiet and easy on gas. Finally, we like the appearance of the vehicle from all angles. The front end is impressive. The interior is well designed and affords all creature comforts.
Suggested Improvements
There is no way that I can imagine making any improvements on the 2013 Subaru Outback. The designers and engineers have thought of everything I need.
By jkman1
on 10/30/12 05:52 AM (PDT)

I am looking at both the new CR-V and Outback. What are some of the things do you like better with each one and which one gets better gas mileage?