Don't Buy a Subaru!
By leodog1 on
2012 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
Car has more blind spots than Hellen Keller! A death trap on wheels. Minor dent in rear finder costs $2K to repair! Gimmic rear view camera -- doesn't help backing at all. Grossly overpriced. Stay away from Subaru at all costs!!!!! Rattles like my Grandmother! Expect it to come apart at any minute. 5 months old and 2 recalls already. Replaced the new sunroof already! No free oil changes! God, what a mistake I made buying this thing! Never again!
Favorite Features
There is nothing to recommend this car!
Suggested Improvements
Fill with dirt and use as a planter!
By luvmyxterra
on 02/28/12 15:27 PM (PST)

I agree. It sounds like you must be a salesman for another car company. Totally suspect post. I love my Outback. I've had it since December, and I like it more and more everyday. If you feel so strongly about your dislike of this car- do everyone a favor and trade it in. For everyone else - Subarus are fine. Look around - everyone has one - and that isn't by accident. They're good vehicles.

By rdp4
on 03/02/12 17:04 PM (PST)

I agree I LOVE my 2012 Subaru Outback, I've had it a little over a month now and it's great. I test drove quite a few other vehicles before deciding on getting another Subaru and have no regrets. This is my second Subaru, the first was a Forester and I will soon be writing a review on my Outback, highly recommending one.

By rmacarthur
on 03/02/12 06:37 AM (PST)

Definately a Honda CRV sales person who hates how popular the Outback is and that it is eating into their CRV sales. By the way the new Consumer Report New Car issue just rated Subaru as the best car manufacturer. All models were recommended. Kinda makes this guys "owners report" look pretty lame. Sorry Mr Sour grapes we see through your attempt to bad mouth the Outback and feel soooo bad that Outbacks are outselling the brand you're selling~

By 2012outback
on 12/27/13 09:19 AM (PST)

I agree. Don't buy Subaru.

By believe
on 06/12/12 06:35 AM (PDT)

I'm in agreement with the rest of you. I have been a Honda fan my whole life, still am, but this guy doesn't have a clue about Subaru. Everyone knows they make a great vehicle. He/she is either a salesperson for another brand or a troll. I will consider a Subaru for our next car. We have owned Honda vehicles since 1977, still love them, but won't be afraid to shop the competition. Have a great day everyone!